Sunday, April 22, 2012

my life

My weekend was fun! I got a 3 day weekend because I did not have school on Friday. So that made me exited about the weekend.

 On Friday night, my family and I went to a birthday party. We did lots of dancing and I wore myself out! When I went to bed I woke up at 11:00 A.M. That was how tired I was.

 On Saturday my mom and I went to a Bulgarian theater, my sister was going to go but she hit her foot on a chair and decided to stay instead of going. OUCH! I didn't understand most of the theater, but some of it I laughed at.

 Today we went to the outlet stores. My mom went into the kid clothes stores and she was like a shopping machine. It turned out that my closet is going to be stuffed with clothes.

                                     THAT WAS MY AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

                                                           :-)            :-D


PLEASE COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment