Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer almost over!

 Before I know it, it is August 23! Which means school is almost starting, after 10 days. But before school starts I am heading to Mexico for the last 10 days. I am hoping that I will have fun there, and get to relax and enjoy the rest of my summer vacation.
 I am already prepared for my new school year in my new school. I am hoping that I will make good friends and enjoy it there. I will really miss Martha Lake Elementary (My old school).
                                                           So umm..... yeah.......

                                              ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SUMMER!

4 comments:

  1. I know,
    Summer is just ending too fast *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.....just at least try to enjoy in while it lasts....*sigh*

      Delete
    2. I know I'll enjoy the fall... *sigh* ( copying what you'r doing). I showed the first day of school picture and mexico ones to my mom. She says you look really nice! I hope you reply!
      -Hannah (BFFL) :)

      Delete