Saturday, September 8, 2012

WONDERFUL


Well....I just started school on the 5th, and I have a pretty awesome teacher! The school is ok. I just started making some new friends.

 The best thing I like is the teacher. I just noticed that I always had great teachers, from the first day of kindergarten to this moment.
 
                                                These are my 6 wonderful teachers:                                                                                       Kindergarten: Mrs. Sheperd 

1st Grade: Mr. Murphy

2nd Grade: Ms. Miller

3rd Grade: Mrs. Rodriguez

4rth Grade: Ms. Walter

5th Grade: Ms. Goodwin  <------ (I am in this class right now)

                                                                   Bu Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Diana, I feel so honored that you consider me to be a wonderful teacher! I am also so glad to hear that all of your teachers have been great! I must tell you that YOU are an amazing girl! It was a blessing to have the opportunity to get to know you. I am so happy to have met you and your family!
    Please, always keep in touch,
    Amy Shepard

    ReplyDelete