Monday, May 14, 2012

Hi everybody! I am going to tell you about MY FRIENDS. I have so many friends so I am only going to tell you my top 5 best friends. These are friends that are from my school.

Lets start of with Hannah. She is so funny. She makes me happy all the time! Me and her text sometimes with each other, and she writes hilarious stuff. We do lots of stuff together.

Next is Natalia. She is the smallest in the class but the cutest! She makes me laugh as well. 

Next is Katherine. Katherine is a smart girl who loves to read. Her laugh makes me smile.

Now lets talk about Jasdeep. Jasdeep is someone you is very caring. She makes a good leader and a good captain.

Now last but not least, is Acacia. It impossible to make her laugh. She is very helpful and nice.

Friends are not only friends, but they are someone that cares about you. Friends help you in your life. 

P.S. Great news!You can all comment now!

AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. I know the Katherine your talking about! She's so FUNNY and AWESOME. I thought you would mention that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just because my name is Katherine, doesn't mean I'm her. Katherine is a very popular name you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i'm Hannah's cousin Noor and so yea... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey noor will you reply to me please

      Delete
  4. Hey this is me Hannah right now i am in New jersey and you got the comment from my cousin Noor. Well i am having a great time, And Natalia is also funny. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noor your favorite cousin Diana meet Noor who is ^ times taller than you ( no offense )

      Delete
  5. Hi Itsme Hannah you know were its says Y8-I love traffic you took that from me! But hey its a great game for all to see

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know who it is I have a question who is the winner of the speeling bee will they let me in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the winner was.................BARNABY! It was today.

      Delete