Wednesday, May 30, 2012

                           POP QUIZ



Can you guess what is wrong? If you found the answer comment below.

1. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2.WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
3. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

4. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP




                           Ok, those were easy, but can you tell me what this one is?
5. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18 comments:

  1. Hey its me Hannah I don't really understand what you are trying to say i haven't found the answer Yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. For number
    1.C 2.V 3.I 4.R
    Hurray I found the answers I got a A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\
    Can you find this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh are you gonna keep ong giving me questions well the awnser is /
    Badaa Bing Badda Boom Beat that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me about what happened today also tha carnival I do miss you all and i might be coming back maybe this saturday or sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey its me are you mad at me because its seems like when you were texting me really your making me sad bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  7. that was hard! I needed to stick my nose on the monitor!

    Diana W

    ReplyDelete
  8. He! Well thanks for reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No!!? She is my best friend and not a loser! Anyways who are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Diana's right whoever you are go away

      Delete
  11. Becky this blog is not stupied, like you can make a better blog than me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm back BECKY Diana you are a freken moron check this is poptropica and hannah said you are stupid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Your blog is so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete